Sunday, June 27, 2010

My heart says..

These few days, I'm missing you so much. Believe me when I say, I remembered every single words that you said. All the phone call that you made. All the laughter that you bring into my life.

If only I can say it out loud. If only I can talk to you once again. But your not here. You will never be here and will never knew all the pains and heartache that I have too deal with.

Gossshh... I'm still crying over you. I wish all these memories that you left behind is gone forever when I wake up every morning. I'm angry with myself because all these year, I still can't remove you from my heart.

I'm lying to myself that I will never miss you, that I can move on without you. 3 years passing by nothing could change how I feel about you.

"Maha Karya Cinta" used to be inside my lists of song. Now I can't even heard the song, It's remind me to you a lots. People will say that I'm such an idiot to let my life miserable like this. But they never know what we had (If we do had something).

Ya Allah. Sesungguhnya aku hamba mu yang sangat lemah...

No comments: