Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy BIRTHDAY to ME!!!


Yippie..Yippie...

Happy birthday to me.. happy birthday to me.. ;p

Not today laa.. my birthday 4 Jan, fall on Sun last week.. A very good weekend for me.. good rest.. good food.. good environment.

Went out with my friend, pergi saloon.. makan2.. mmm.. so nice.. hehehe.. but another celebration will be on 18th Jan, Makan BUSAT.. to celebrate together with my "sister" her birthday also fall on Jan 12.

Wahhh.. ramai sungguh birthday dalam bulan January nie.. Thanks to all my friend for all the wishes.. Luv Ya all!!.

To My mum for the prayer & wishes..love u mummy.

Lindsey, TQ so much call me early in the morning from Australia just to sang Happy Birthday Song,

To Syarol, Yus, Eja Tembikai, Aida for the wishes, Awe for the 30sen song ( follow the aisyah 30sen movie) Ema, soon will be celebrate her birthday also on 12 Jan, Aizaan, Azira, Roti & Christina.. TQ..TQ..TQ..


No comments: