Sunday, March 6, 2011

06.03.2011

WOW!!, how long since my the last post?? Too busy with my daily life. Now at the age of "23" am here again. Writing to myself.

So many things happens this few month or maybe years. Something that i, myself could not express it or even understand it. Looking back to my previous writing, now i understand how to learned your life from your pass.

While writing this entry, i can't stop smiling and thinking again on whatever things that i have wrote. Yes!! i did it again, i survive another year. Even before there's some sad, frustration, anger, and even jealousy but am still here to face a new year with a new challenge.

My hope to this year, i will become more sensitive and trust my instinct more than ever. Yes i have learned that your own instinct is more powerful than any voices. Listen to your heart and you will find the answer and way to make it, on whatever decision or path that your taking. Never ever forget to pray with your heart and soul to "ALLAH" and believe Allah knows what is the best for us.

Last 2 years i have gifted with lots of love from different people. Mummy and Ayah, will always be there for me no matter how difficult i can be, but they never lost their love towards me. Their love given me strength to face all the heartbreak and frustration.

To my brother and sister, i love you guys. Yes,we do argue sometimes, hates each other for a period of time. But i wont asked for a different brother or sister.

Lovely friends Hawa and Ema. Who know me more than myself. Who always be there when i need them. I love you so much. Girls, believe it or not we known each other more than 10 years now and going strong.

And to Maelvin, finally am over you, so over now. No more pain no more crying after dark. You will always become part of my life. I cherish all the love that we had. I will never ever deny you existent in my heart again. Will keep your memories save inside me. Maybe i will not find a guy like you again but i believe there's someone special for me out there.
If you reading this, thank you! thank you for all the time we spent, for all the love that we share and all the joy that you bring to my life. By saying and acknowledge this feeling it's become a medicine to my heartbreak.

LOVE is a powerful word that can bring lots lots lots of joy and event to a person. My brother and sister has found their love one, my friend has found their soul mate. And this will erase all the sadness and pain in their life. Wish them all a very happy and wonderful life together.

I thank Allah for giving me a chance to see and feel all this love. I my self will never stop looking for my LOVE once again.


No comments: