Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Night-- june 3,2009


I had a dream, a song to sing, to help me coupe with anything. If I can see the wonders of a fairy tales. Yeah if only I can see it. A fairy tales story, could it be mine someday??

Last 2 years. I do have a dream and a song to sing and it’s help me coupe with anything but when the reality check, everything seem to disappear just like that.

Wish I could turn back the time, I wish I could hold it from running but it’s not possible to do. And if anyone could do it, I don’t think the Universe will allow it to happen. What should I do to make sure I won’t regret every experience that I had in my life?
Gosh!! every minute getting harder and harder, at this point of time, I do wish someone could hold me and tell me that it’s going to be OK. Its remind me to a song that used to sing to myself whenever I felt lost.

“I’m a big big girl, in a big big world, it’s not a big big thing if you leave me, but I do do think that I do do will miss you much.. miss u much”

Tonight at this very moment, I do miss you, if today is our night, I’m gonna make it up to you. Tonight I will dedicate my heart to you. I’m gonna be a part of you. Tonight is the longest night and I wondering what you do. Since we're apart, I do felt miserable. Maybe it's a sign that I'm in love with you.

Ku benar-benar cinta, ku benar-benar sayang, tak terjawab bila hati bertanya, ke mana kau hilang.

Miserable..miserable..miserable..

No comments: